Get a Quote

Motor Trade Combined Insurance

It can be tricky sorting out the correct insurance when you work in the motor trade business. With so many factors to take into consideration when choosing your insurance, you need to make sure you are covered to drive your customer vehicles and be covered against any damage that may occur due to your business. Motor trade combined insurance is perfect for this, as it will cover your general road risks, your premises, employers liability and public liability. Everything you need in one package.

Motor trade combined insurance is normally targeted at those who run their motor trade business from a specific business premises, rather than those who run it from home. Although you can still get motor trade combined insurance if you are working from home. Insurance wise there are a number of risks involved in the motor trade, more so than in standard car insurance which means it is more than likely that you will pay more for a motor trade combined policy than you would a standard policy. If you are looking for a combined policy, look no further. At iRevolution Connect, we can help partner you with brokers and specialists that are not only fair, but competitive. It may be that insurance for motor traders is more expensive than standard insurance, but this does not mean you should be taken advantage of financially.

Do I need motor trade combined insurance?

There are elements of motor trade combined insurance that are a legal requirement. Just like for your standard car, it is compulsory to have insurance in place for any of your customers cars you are going to handle. If you have employees then you will also need employers liability insurance. Everything else is down to you, but it goes without saying that the more you are insured against, the more secure your business will be. If the worst were to happen, it’s a great peace of mind to know that you are not going to lose out financially.

If you are involved in the any of the below business’s you will at least need motor trade road risks insurance

  • Breakers yard
  • Repossession agent
  • Vehicle assessor
  • Vehicle delivery
  • Mechanical repairs
  • Valeting service
  • Exhaust and tyre fitter
  • Buying and selling vehicles
Motor Trade Insurance

What does a motor trade combined insurance policy include?

With iRevolution Connect you can seek a motor trade combined insurance policy that is suited to you. What your policy can include many of the below aspects.

Motor trade road risks

This covers you for whenever you are in control of your or your customers vehicle.

Buildings cover

If you own the business address this can cover you against damage or loss of your building.

Public liability

This will cover you against any claims from the public, based on incidents that occur as a result of your business activities.

Employers liability

This will cover you for any claims you would need to pay to your employees for personal injury or death that was caused by working at your business.

Stock of vehicles

If you have multiple vehicles of your customers stored at your business address, this will cover those vehicles for theft, damage or loss.

Money kept on site

This one is self explanatory, it can cover your for a certain amount of cash that is left at your business premises for loss or theft.

Business interruption

If there is a reason you cannot continue to trade for a period of time, for example, due to your building being damaged, the losses you would suffer through not being able to open would be covered by this.

Demonstration cover

This means you are covered if your customer wants to test drive one of your vehicles before buying. Useful if your business is buying and selling cars. Most people would prefer to test drive a car before they buy so while this insurance is not mandatory it could be useful to your business.

Why choose iRevolution Connect for your motor trade combined insurance?

Our insurance partners are experienced in the motor trade insurance market. It can be tricky to find the right insurance for you, but we can match you with a broker that is knowledgeable, and after asking you all the relevant questions will be able to advise you, and offer you a policy that is tailor made for you and your business.

Three levels of cover

Just like standard car insurance we will give you the option of three levels of cover. You can choose between, third party only, third party, fire and theft or comprehensive. We can get you quotes for all three levels so you can make the decision that is best for you.

Monthly payments

We know it can be difficult paying off your insurance in one go. This is why our insurance partners can give you the option of monthly direct debits.

insured service garage

Get a quote now

All you need to do is fill out our online form and we will match you with our chosen insurance partners who are most suited with you. Then you can sit back and wait for them to contact you. This takes away the hard work of searching the net for the right insurer as we can do it for you. All of our insurers are FCA regulated and experienced in the motor trade combined insurance market, so you know they are a company you can trust.

Motor Trade Combined Insurance |
Product Lowest Price Highest Price Customer Rating
Motor Trade Combined Insurance | £922.18 £3023.1 4.35 / 5

Pricing claim generated from smallest and largest base premiums of policies sold from 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2019 from one of our partners.

Customer product rating is based on 59 reviews from a range of 1 to 5, where 5 being the best.